As an Apprenticeship Training Provider, many of your Apprentices are eligible for funded additional learning support through the ESFA. The support available is substantial and will have a significant impact on the outcomes of your programme.
If any of your apprentices have:
- A long-term health condition.
- A mental health condition.
- A Specific Learning Difference/Disability, e.g., dyslexia, dyscalculia, dyspraxia, ADHD, Autism, etc.
or believe they may have one of the above conditions, we can help! We provide additional learning support using:
Technical Support – Outstanding assistive technologies which remove barriers and make learning so much easier.
- Specialist equipment, e.g. computers/laptops – and the assistive software to run on them.
- Hearing and Visual aid devices
- Electronic Notetakers
- Ergonomic study equipment like height-adjustable desks and ergonomic chairs.
- Training on any Assistive Technology supplied.
Specialist Support and Non-Medical Help – Our highly qualified pool of support staff have vast experience in the support arena and expertise in a huge range of conditions.
- Specialist Mentors.
- Specialist one to one Study Skills Support.
- Communication Support Workers.
- Specialist Transcription Service.
- Mobility Trainer.
- British Sign language interpreters.
- language Support Tutor for deaf students
The support the apprentice get depends on their individual needs and not on income.
Please see how the life cycle of support is implemented.